Thursday, May 3, 2018

Car trip activities for kids

We Are planning a lengthy drive this week. We are hitting the street before sunup and pushing until way past bedtime. As a survival plan I have ready a giant set of road trip activities for children. In Just a brief while our family is going to be taking a road trip. A Road excursion, go to kidsvip. As In, begin driving at 3 AM and reach our destination after 10 PM. With five children ages 7 and below. And We don't have a DVD player in our van. This May seem a little mad, but badly? Putting all seven people in a hotel room with a baby still waking every two hours seems a great deal crazier. So I've been operating at a building and collecting an assortment of activities to maintain my team busy for our big adventure.

Sticker Scenes

This Reusable sticker pad from Melissa and Dog is completely awesome as is. But I wanted to locate a way to make it work in the car. The scenes are too big for laps, and definitely for our small trays. So I chose to cut each scene in half and cut the decals into sections. Then each kid can have a part of a scene along with a set of stickers to perform. The scenes will not be striking as they would be with the complete sheets, but you can' t be choosy when you've got seven people jammed to a seven-passenger van.

Shade by Number Addition Pages

My Seven asked for color by number pages. I wanted to create something which would challenge her and give her something she enjoys, so I set addition facts on these fairy tale figures. You can get the listing of ten complimentary webpages by visiting this particular post.

Snacks, Snacks... and Much More Snacks

And What would a long car ride be without snacks? We do not usually have prepackaged snacks at our home, but I am making this trip an exclusion. I'm packaging miniature chocolate chip cookies, honey graham sticks, crispy cheddar crackers, granola bars, and bunny snacks. I am also packing a few dry cereal (a rare treat -- our kids have plain yogurt with only a scatter of cereal for breakfast), string cheese, snap peas, and baby carrots. Plus a brand new water jug full of ice water.

No comments:

Post a Comment